- Oven Baked Polyurethane Powder Coat Finish
- Available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel & Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Durable All Welded Construction
- UL Approved Copper Cable Bussing & Control Wiring
- Vandal-Proof Doors with Hasp Stress Rated to 2,000 lbs.
- Factory Wired & Tested
- 100 Amp Meter Socket
- Test Bypass
- Maximum 7 1" Poles (Includes Main Circuit Breaker)
- Metered & Unmetered
- Copper Interior
- P.E. Socket
- Lighting Contactors
- Flashing Beacon Controls
- Time Clocks
- Time Delays
- Test Switches
- Main breakers shall be 1, 2, or 3 pole.
- Provide separate metered main, lighting main & disconnects as required.
- Cable in / cable out circuit breakers standard.
- All circuit breakers are installed in a vertical position, handle up for on, handle down for off.
- Circuit breakers are industrial grade, fully rated.
- All bussing is UL approved copper cable bussing, fully rated.
- Cable in / Cable out circuit breakers standard.
- Panelboard interiors optional - consult factory.
- Distribution and control panel has a hinged deadfront panel with 1/4 turn latch and knurled knobs.
- Deadfront is hinged on the same side as the front door and opens a minimum of 120 degrees.
- All components will match existing components in use for maintenance of spare parts and known reliability.
- The cabinet is completely pre-wired in the factory.
- Wiring will be to NEMA IIB standards showing connections to external equipment.
- All control wiring is 19 strand #12 or #14 AWG MTW.
- All terminals are permanently labeled.
- The function of all circuit breakers, switches and other components as required shall be identified by laminated engraved plastic nameplates fastened with minimum of two 1/4” #4-40 machine screws
- Wiring schematics are via Computer Aided Drafting and include all external equipment and connections per NEMA IIB.
- As built factory drawings are enclosed in clear plastic and held inside the outer door by welded hooks.